I am a long-time follower of the Talibatul-‘Ilm blog and Facebook Page and the sister has shared some really wonderful articles on Jumu’ah ~ Friday Prayer: its etiquettes and rulings.
Click on the links below to visit her blog and benefit from the article inshaa’Allah.
- The Excellence of Friday
- Acts of Worship which are prescribed on Fridays
- The Merits of Friday over Other Days
- The Excellence of Friday Prayer
- Virtues of Reciting Suratul Kahf
- Virtues of Listening Attentively to the Khutbah
- When is the ‘Hour of Response’ on Fridays?
- The Ruling on Speaking During the Khutbah
- Friday Prayer at Home
- Ruling on Raising the Hands when the Imam delivers the Khutbah
- Raising the voice During Tasbeeh on Fridays
- Those Who Sleep During the Friday Khutbah
- Supererogatory Prayer Following Friday Prayer
- Al-Jumu’ah Prayer is not Obligatory for Women
- Ruling on Not Praying Except the Jumu’ah Prayer
- Catching the Last Rak’ah of Jumu’ah Prayer
- The One Who Missed Jumu’ah Prayer